Get in touch
We are always looking for different opinions that engage with the politics, policies and international affairs of China.
Here’s why you should pitch to us:
- Broad reach: Our readers consists of journalists, analysts, scholars and students keenly interested in China.
- Quick turnaround time: We aim to schedule your publication, after edits, within 48 hours.
- Establishes credibility: You are free to promote your books, links, social media profiles and expertise at the end of your article through your author’s bio.
Information for contributors
- Articles generally range from 700-1000 words, although we do accept much longer pieces.
- Your content must be unique and have not been submitted elsewhere
- You must be working on or have some expertise/experience in the politics, policies or international affairs of China.
- We do not pay an honorarium as this is an entirely volunteer-run project, but you are free to promote your works/links in your bio.
Write to us at hello @ thepolitburo .org or fill in the contact form below to send in your pitch!